Doctor (17-May-1749 26-Jan-1823)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John Baron. The Life of Edward Jenner, M.D., LL.D., F.R.S.: Physician Extraordinary to His Majesty Geo. IV.: With Illustrations of His Doctrines and Selections from His Correspondence. London: Henry Colburn. 1838. (2 vols.) 624pp. + 471pp.
Irmengarde Eberle. Edward Jenner & Smallpox Vaccination. Franklin Watts. 1962. 153pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.779)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.151)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.259)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.349)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.256)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.139)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications