Politician (18-Oct-1921 4-Jul-2008)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Patsy Clarke; Nicole Brodeur; Eloise Vaughn. Keep Singing: Two Mothers, Two Sons, and Their Fight Against Jesse Helms. Los Angeles, CA: Alyson Publications. 2001. 178pp.
John Dodd; David Tyson. And the World Came His Way: Jesse Helms' Contributions to Freedom. Wingate, NC: The Jesse Helms Center. 2002. 137pp.
Ernest B. Furgurson. Hard Right: The Rise of Jesse Helms. New York: W. W. Norton. 1986. 302pp.
Jesse Helms. Here's Where I Stand: A Memoir. Westminster, MD: Random House. 2005. 336pp.
William A. Link. Righteous Warrior: Jesse Helms and the Rise of Modern Conservatism. New York: St. Martin's Press. 2008. 643pp.
William D. Snider. Helms and Hunt: The North Carolina Senate Race, 1984. University of North Carolina Press. 1985. 215pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Washington Post Obituary [link]
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.225)
- Washington Almanac, Revised Edition (pp.605-06)
- Who Runs Washington? (p.36)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.175)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications