|Vittorio De Sica|
Film Director, Actor (7-Jul-1902 13-Nov-1974)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Bert Cardullo. Vittorio De Sica: Director, Actor, Screenwriter. McFarland. 2002. 210pp.
Howard Curle; Stephen Snyder (editors). Vittorio De Sica: Contemporary Perspectives. University of Toronto Press. 2000. 285pp.
John Darretta. Vittorio De Sica: A Guide to References and Resources. G. K. Hall. 1983. 340pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.374)
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.178)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.177)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.411)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.233)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.155)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.129)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.85)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.153)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.230)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.267)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (p.230)
- The St. James Encyclopedia of Film Directors (pp.135-40)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.139)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.145)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.66)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.341)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications