Economist, Politician (26-Dec-1872 7-Oct-1967)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Norman Angell. After All: The Autobiography of Norman Angell. Hamish Hamilton. 1951. 370pp.
Louis Bisceglia. Norman Angell and Liberal Internationalism in Britain, 1931-1935. Garland. 1982. 247pp.
G. G. Coulton. The Main Illusions of Pacifism: A Criticism of Mr. Norman Angell and of the Union of Democratic Control. Bowes & Bowes. 1916. 295pp.
J. H. Jones. The Economics of War and Conquest: An Examination of Mr. Norman Angell's Economic Doctrines. P. S. King & Son. 1915. 160pp. Lectures.
Albert Marrin. Sir Norman Angell. Twayne. 1979. 306pp.
J. D. B. Miller. Norman Angell and the Futility of War: Peace and the Public Mind. Macmillan. 1986. 167pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.22)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.48)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.16)
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.29)
- International Who's Who 1960 (p.27)
- Obituaries from the Times 1961-1970 (p.23)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.9)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.109)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications