Author, Poet (13-Jun-1888 30-Nov-1935)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Zbigniew Kotowicz. Fernando Pessoa: Voices of a Nomadic Soul. Menard. 1996. 108pp.
Maria Jose De Lancastre; Antonio Tabucchi. Fernando Pessoa. Hazan. 1997. 200pp.
George Monteiro. Fernando Pessoa and Nineteenth Century Anglo-American Literature. University Press of Kentucky. 2000.
George Monteiro. The Presence of Pessoa: English, American, and Southern African Literary Responses. University Press of Kentucky. 1998. 164pp.
George Monteiro (editor). The Man Who Never Was: Essays on Fernando Pessoa. Gávea-Brown. 1982. 194pp. Conference papers, Brown University, October 1977.
Darlene J. Sadlier. An Introduction to Fernando Pessoa: Modernism and the Paradoxes of Authorship. University Press of Florida. 1998. 168pp.
Irene Ramalho Santos. Atlantic Poets: Fernando Pessoa's Turn in Anglo-American Modernism. University Press of New England. 2002. 368pp.
Anne Terlinden. Fernando Pessoa: The Bilingual Portuguese Poet: A Critical Study of The Mad Fiddler. Brussels: Publications des Facultes Universitaires St Louis. 1990. 235pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.593)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.556)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.188)
- World Authors 1970-1975 (pp.631-35)
- Who's Who in Lesbian & Gay Writing (p.155)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.393)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.252)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.41)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications