|King Charles II|
Royalty (29-May-1630 6-Feb-1685)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Stephen Coote. Royal Survivor: The Life of Charles II. St. Martin's Press. 2000. 395pp.
Antonia Fraser. Royal Charles: Charles II & the Restoration. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. 1979.
David Ogg. England in the Reign of Charles II. Clarendon Press. 1956. 779pp.
Brian Weiser. Charles II and the Politics of Access. Boydell Press. 2003. 208pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.292)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.188)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.103)
- Who's Who in Europe, 1450-1750 (p.63)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.47)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications