|Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen|
Physicist (27-Mar-1845 10-Feb-1923)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Arnulf K. Esterer. Discoverer of X-Ray: Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen. J. Messner. 1968. 191pp.
Otto Glassner. Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen and the Early History of the Roentgen Rays. Springfield, IL: Charles C. Thomas. 1934. Reprinted 1992 by Norman Publishing, 494pp.
W. Robert Nitske. The Life of Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen, Discoverer of the X Ray. University of Arizona Press. 1971. 355pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.651)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1261)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.294)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.428)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.580)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.411)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.147)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications