Film Director (born 25-Aug-1958)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Kristian Fraga (editor). Tim Burton: Interviews. University Press of Mississippi. 2005. 192pp.
Ken Hanke. Tim Burton: An Unauthorized Biography of the Filmmaker. St. Martin's Press. 2000. 256pp.
Alison McMahan. The Films of Tim Burton: Animating Live Action in Contemporary Hollywood. Continuum International Publishing Group. 2005. 262pp.
Edwin Page. Gothic Fantasy: The Films of Tim Burton. Marion Boyars Publishers. 2007. 287pp.
Jim Smith; J. Clive Matthews. Tim Burton. Virgin Books. 2002. 294pp.
- Official Website: http://www.timburton.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.205)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.83)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.89)
- Contemporary North American Directors (pp.63-65)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.122)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.118-22)
- The St. James Encyclopedia of Film Directors (pp.67-70)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.59)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.38)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications