Head of State (20-Oct-1784 18-Oct-1865)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Kenneth Bourne. Palmerston: The Early Years, 1784-1841. London: Allen Lane. 1982. 749pp. A second volume was never produced.
James Chambers. Palmerston: The People's Darling. London: John Murray. 2004. 564pp.
Jasper Ridley. Lord Palmerston. New York, New York: E. P. Dutton & Company, Inc.. 1971. 362pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1121)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.773)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.384)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.254)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications