Actor (27-Nov-1940 20-Jul-1973)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Tom Bleecker. Unsettled Matters: The Life & Death of Bruce Lee. Lompoc, CA: Gilderoy Publications. 1996. 228pp.
Alex Ben Block. The Legend of Bruce Lee. New York: Dell. 1974. 171pp.
Thomas Bruce. Bruce Lee: Fighting Spirit. London: Sidgwick & Jackson. 1996. 363pp.
Linda Lee Cadwell. The Life and Tragic Death of Bruce Lee. Wilson, NC: Star Books. 1975.. 188pp.
Robert Clouse. Bruce Lee: The Biography. Burbank, CA: Unique Publications. 1988. 194pp.
Felix Dennis; Don Atyeo. Bruce Lee: King of Kung-Fu: The True Story of His Life, His Art, His Films, His Death. San Francisco, CA: Straight Arrow Books. 1974. 96pp.
Lou Gaul. The Fist That Shook the World: The Cinema of Bruce Lee. Midnight Marquee Press. 1997. 255pp.
Dan Inosanto. Jeet Kune Do: The Art and Philosophy of Bruce Lee. Wehman Brothers. 1976.
Linda Lee. Bruce Lee: The Man Only I Knew. New York: Warner Paperback Library. 1975. 208pp.
John Little (editor). Bruce Lee: The Celebrated Life of the Golden Dragon. Tuttle. 2000. 192pp.
Grandmaster Jhoon Rhee. Bruce Lee and I: An Intimate Portrait by Bruce Lee's Training Partner and the Father of Taekwondo in the United States. Chantilly, VA: MVM Books. 2000. 222pp.
- Official Website: http://www.brucelee.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.408)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.833)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.326)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.280)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.192)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.324)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.506)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.294)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, pp.117-19)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications