Painter (3-Feb-1894 8-Nov-1978)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Laura Claridge. Norman Rockwell: A Life. Random House. 2001.
Norman Rockwell. My Adventures as an Illustrator. Doubleday. 1960.
Donald Walton. A Rockwell Portrait: An Intimate Biography. Kansas City, KS: Sheed Andrews and McMeel, Inc.. 1978.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.946)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.603)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.885)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.878)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.620)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.426)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.4, pp.244-46)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.66)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications