Business (24-Feb-1955 5-Oct-2011)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Lee Butcher. Accidental Millionaire: The Rise and Fall of Steve Jobs at Apple Computer. New York: Paragon House. 1988. 224pp.
Alan Deutschman. The Second Coming of Steve Jobs. New York: Broadway Books. 2000. 321pp.
Walter Isaacson. Steve Jobs. New York: Simon & Schuster. 2011. 656pp.
Jeffrey S. Young; William L. Simon. iCon: Steve Jobs: The Greatest Second Act in the History of the Business. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons. 2005. 360pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Social Security Death Master File (549-94-3295)
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.610)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.348)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.783)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.253)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.374)
- Movers & Shakers: The 100 Most Influential Figures in Modern Business (pp.228-30)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.79)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.257)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2016 Soylent Communications