|John Gregory Dunne|
Novelist, Screenwriter (25-May-1932 30-Dec-2003)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Joan Didion. The Year of Magical Thinking. New York, NY: Alfred A. Knopf. 2005. 227pp. The death of husband John Gregory Dunne and illness of her daughter, Quintana Roo Dunne Michael.
John Gregory Dunne. Harp. New York: Simon & Schuster. 1989. 235pp.
Mark Royden Winchell. John Gregory Dunne. Boise, Idaho: Boise State University Press. 1986. 53pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.216)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.72)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.5)
- Literary Journalism: A Biographical Dictionary of Writers and Editors (p.79)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications