Actor (born 22-Oct-1943)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Catherine Deneuve. The Private Diaries of Catherine Deneuve: Close Up and Personal. Pegasus Books. 2007. 240pp.
Lisa Downing; Sue Harris (editors). From Perversion to Purity: The Stardom of Catherine Deneuve. Manchester University Press. 2008. 224pp.
Roger Vadim. Bardot, Deneuve, Fonda: An Autobiography. New York: Simon and Schuster. 1986. 328pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.368)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.175)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.407)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.152)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.126)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.159)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.138)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.131)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.141)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.223)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.143)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.138)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.160)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.65)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.312)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications