Business (born 3-Aug-1941)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Lloyd Allen. Being Martha: The Inside Story of Martha Stewart and Her Amazing Life. John Wiley and Sons. 2006. 230pp.
Christopher Byron. Martha Inc.: The Incredible Story of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. New York: Wiley. 2002. 405pp.
Jerry Oppenheimer; Jack Vitek. Just Desserts: The Unauthorized Biography of Martha Stewart. New York: Morrow. 1997.
Joann F. Price. Martha Stewart: A Biography. Greenwood Publishing Group. 2007. 168pp.
Rhonda Turpin. Resilience: Living In Prison With Martha Stewart. AuthorHouse. 2005. 148pp.
- Official Website: http://www.marthastewart.com/
- Twitter: @MarthaStewart
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Movers & Shakers: The 100 Most Influential Figures in Modern Business (pp.317-20)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.109)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications