|Edward Stettinius, Jr.|
Government (22-Oct-1900 31-Oct-1949)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Thomas M. Campbell; George C. Herring (editors). The Diaries of Edward R. Stettinius, Jr., 1943-1946. New Viewpoints. 1975. 544pp.
Richard L. Walker; George Curry. E. R. Stettinius, Jr. and James F. Byrnes. New York: Cooper Square Publishers. 1965. 423pp. The American Secretaries of State and Their Diplomacy, Volume XIV.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.1063)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.672)
- A Biographical Dictionary of World War II (p.186)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.696)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.185)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications