Actor (1-Dec-1913 3-Nov-1990)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
James Kirkwood. Diary of a Mad Playwright: Perilous Adventures on the Road with Mary Martin and Carol Channing. Applause Theatre & Cinema Book Publishers. 2002. 336pp.
Mary Martin. My Heart Belongs. New York: William Morrow. 1976. 320pp.
Shirlee P. Newman. Mary Martin on Stage. Philadelphia, PA: Westminister Press. 1969. 127pp.
Barry Rivadue. Mary Martin: A Bio-Bibliography. Westport, CT: Greenwood Publishing Group. 1991. 272pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.461)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.936)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.306)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.325)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.353)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.339)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.476)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.262)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.296)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications