Government, Politician (15-Feb-1845 7-Feb-1937)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Philip C. Jessup. Elihu Root. New York: Dodd, Mead and Company. 1938. 586pp.
Richard W. Leopold. Elihu Root and the Conservative Tradition. Boston: Little, Brown. 1954. 222pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.958)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.607)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.894)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.642)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.626)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.585)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.279)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.886)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.184)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications