Activist (22-Oct-1887 19-Oct-1920)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Barbara Gelb. So Short A Time: A Biography of John Reed and Louise Bryant. 1973. 304pp.
Richard O'Connor; Dale L. Walker. The Lost Revolutionary: A Biography of John Reed. New York: Harcourt, Brace & World. 1967. 328pp.
Robert A. Rosenstone. Romantic Revolutionary: A Biography of John Reed. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. 1975. 430pp.
Jim Tuck. Pancho Villa and John Reed: Two Faces of Romantic Revolution. University of Arizona Press. 1984. 252pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers (p.339)
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (pp.922-23)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.860)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.602)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.861)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.850)
- Biographical Dictionary of the Left (vol.4, pp.549-51)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.589)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.57)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications