Head of State, Politician, Military (12-Mar-1881 10-Nov-1938)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Patrick Balfour Kinross, Lord Kinross. Ataturk: A Biography of Mustafa Kemal, Father of Modern Turkey. New York: William Morrow. 1965. 615pp.
Jacob M. Landau (editor). Ataturk and the Modernization of Turkey. E. J. Brill. 1984. 268pp.
Andrew Mango. Ataturk: The Biography of the Founder of Modern Turkey. Overlook/Peter Mayer. 2000. 666pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.26)
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.25)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.31)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.52)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.26)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (p.18)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.183)
- Encyclopedia of Heads of State and Governments 1900 through 1945 (p.440)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.12)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.23)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications