Politician (born 3-Nov-1933)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Richard Gaines; Michael Segal. Dukakis and the Reform Impulse. Quinlan Press. 1987. 247pp. Also a revised edition, Dukakis: The Man Who Would Be President, published by Avon in 1988.
Charles Kenney; Robert L. Turner. Dukakis: An American Odyssey. Boston: Houghton Mifflin. 1988. 260pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.446)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.204)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.430)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.157)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.72)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.171)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications