Naturalist, Author (9-Feb-1739 22-Jul-1823)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Thomas P. Slaughter. The Natures of John and William Bartram. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. 1996. 304pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Webster's American Biographies (p.72)
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- American Authors 1600-1900 (p.60)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.57)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.81)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.43)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.54)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications