Politician (30-Nov-1924 1-Jan-2005)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Susan Brownmiller. Shirley Chisholm. Garden City, NY: Doubleday. 1970.
Shirley Chisholm. Unbought and Unbossed. Boston: Houghton Mifflin. 1970.
Susan Duffy. Shirley Chisholm: A Bibliography of Writings by and about Her. Scarecrow Press. 1988. 135pp.
James Haskins. Fighting Shirley Chisholm. Dial Press. 1975. 211pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.139)
- Current Biography, 1969 Yearbook (pp.92-95)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.103)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.131)
- 100 Greatest African Americans: A Biographical Encyclopedia (pp.78-80)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.109)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.121)
- Almanac of American Women in the 20th Century (p.155)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.123)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.48)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.169)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications