Head of State (18-Dec-1913 8-Oct-1992)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
David Binder. The Other German: Willy Brandt's Life and Times. Washington, DC: New Republic Books. 1975.
Viola H. Drath. Willy Brandt: Prisoner of His Past. Radnor, PA: Chilton Book Company. 1975.
George Crews McGhee. At the Creation of a New Germany: From Adenauer to Brandt: An Ambassador's Account. Yale University Press. 1989. 289pp.
Terence Prittie. Willy Brandt: Portrait of a Statesman. New York: Schocken Books. 1974.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.96)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.93)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.199)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.60)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.69)
- International Who's Who 1960 (p.114)
- Political Leaders of Contemporary Western Europe (pp.45-49)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.61)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.71)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.31)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.82)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications