|Sir Thomas Malory|
Author (c. 1410 14-Mar-1471)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Elizabeth Archibald; A. S. G. Edwards (editors). A Companion to Malory. Boydell & Brewer. 2000. 280pp.
Christina Hardyment. Malory: The Life and Times of King Arthur's Chronicler. London: HarperCollins Publishers Ltd.. 2005.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.959)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.154)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.323)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature (p.256)
- British Authors Before 1800 (p.337)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.640)
- The Catholic Encyclopedia (vol.9, p.573)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.344)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.22)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications