Novelist (27-May-1925 26-Oct-2008)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Martin Greenberg (editor). The Tony Hillerman Companion: A Comprehensive Guide to His Life and Work. New York: HarperCollins. 1994. 375pp.
Tony Hillerman. Seldom Disappointed: A Memoir. Scranton, PA: HarperCollins. 2001..
- Official Website: http://www.tonyhillermanbooks.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.335)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.76)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.2, p.407)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.46)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications