Tennis (born 6-Jun-1956)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Bjorn Borg; with Eugene L. Scott. My Life and Game. Simon and Schuster. 1980. 184pp.
Lars Skarke. Björn Borg: Winner Loses All. Blake. 1993. 257pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.85)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.180)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.53)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.186)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.63)
- ESPN Sports Almanac 2004 (p.514)
- Sports Illustrated 2005 Almanac (p.859)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.29)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.73)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.258)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications