Historian (29-May-1880 8-May-1936)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John Farrenkopf. Prophet of Decline: Spengler on World History and Politics. Louisiana University Press. 2001.
John F. Fennelly. Twilight of the Evening Lands: Oswald Spengler a Half Century Later. New York: Brookdale Press. 1972.
Klaus P. Fischer. History and Prophecy: Oswald Spengler and the Decline of the West. Durham: Moore. 1977.
H. Stuart Hughes. Oswald Spengler: A Critical Estimate. New York: Scribner's. 1952. A revised edition published 1962.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.718)
- Public Intellectuals: A Study in Decline (p.204)
- Biographical Dictionary of the Extreme Right Since 1890 (pp.370-71)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.462)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.664)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.486)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.116)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications