|E. Annie Proulx|
Author (born 22-Aug-1935)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Alex Hunt (editor). The Geographical Imagination of Annie Proulx: Rethinking Regionalism. Lexington Books. 2009. 218pp.
E. Annie Proulx. Bird Cloud: A Memoir. Simon and Schuster. 2011. 234pp.
Karen L. Rood. Understanding Annie Proulx. University of South Carolina Press. 2001. 224pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.194)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.1249)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.100)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications