Columnist (17-Oct-1930 19-Mar-2017)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Jimmy Breslin. I Want to Thank My Brain for Remembering Me. Boston: Little, Brown. 1996. 219pp.
- Jimmy Breslin Was New York City
by Ambrose Clancy. GQ, Nov-1987.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.62)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.59)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.86)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.32)
- Biographical Dictionary of Newspaper Columnists (pp.37-38)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.52)
- Literary Journalism: A Biographical Dictionary of Writers and Editors (p.31)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications