Football, TV Personality, Talk Show Host (16-Aug-1930 9-Aug-2015)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Frank Gifford; with Harry Waters, Jr.. The Whole Ten Yards. Random House. 1993. 285pp.
William N. Wallace. Frank Gifford: The Golden Year, 1956. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall. 1969. 130pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.193)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.186)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.223)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.271)
- American Lives: Sports (vol.1, p.330)
- ESPN Sports Almanac 2004 (p.522)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.2, p.236)
- Sports Illustrated 2005 Almanac (p.866)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.170)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.263)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications