Poet, Novelist (13-Dec-1911 8-Jan-1972)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Richard G. Morgan (editor). Kenneth Patchen: A Collection of Essays. AMS Press. 1977. 262pp.
Richard G. Morgan. Kenneth Patchen: An Annotated, Descriptive Bibliography with Cross-Referenced Index. Paul P. Appel. 1978. 174pp.
Raymond Nelson. Kenneth Patchen and American Mysticism. University of North Carolina Press. 1984. 187pp.
Larry R. Smith. Kenneth Patchen. Twayne. 1978. 195pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.547)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.967-69)
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.1080)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.573)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.782)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.247)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications