Author (17-Jul-1914 13-Mar-2009)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Henry Chupack. James Purdy. Twayne. 1975. 144pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.195)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.618)
- Who's Who in Lesbian & Gay Writing (p.160)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.1172-75)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.842)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.1251)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.591)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications