Film Director, Actor (25-Apr-1930 30-Jun-2014)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Diane Jacobs. Hollywood Renaissance: Altman, Cassavetes, Coppola, Mazursky, Scorsese and Others. New York: A. S. Barnes & Co.. 1977. 192pp.
Paul Mazursky. Show Me the Magic: My Adventures In Life and Hollywood. New York: Simon & Schuster. 1999. 267pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.951)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.365)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.330)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.360)
- Contemporary North American Directors (pp.313-15)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.279)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.580)
- The St. James Encyclopedia of Film Directors (pp.325-28)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.338)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications