Business (2-Sep-1936 21-Mar-2016)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Andy Grove. Swimming Across: A Memoir. New York, NY: Warner Books. 2001. 290pp.
Robert Heller. Andy Grove. New York: Dorling Kindersley. 2001. 112pp.
Tim Jackson. Inside Intel: Andrew Grove and the Rise of the World's Most Powerful Chip Company. New York: Dutton. 1997. 424pp.
Richard S. Tedlow. Andy Grove: The Life and Times of an American Business Icon. Portfolio. 2006. 568pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Movers & Shakers: The 100 Most Influential Figures in Modern Business (pp.205-07)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.73)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications