|Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph von Schelling|
Philosopher (27-Jan-1775 20-Aug-1854)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Andrew Bowie. Schelling and Modern European Philosophy: An Introduction. Routledge. 1993. 211pp.
Dale E. Snow. Schelling and the End of Idealism. SUNY Press. 1996. 271p.
Jason M. Wirth. The Conspiracy of Life: Meditations on Schelling and His Time. SUNY Press. 2003. 290pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1304)
- European Authors 1000-1900 (p.841)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.918)
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of Foreign Literature (p.241)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.443)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.466)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.106)
- Makers of 19th Century Culture: 1800-1914 (p.396)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications