Film Director, Screenwriter (12-Aug-1912 30-Oct-1997)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Lisa Dombrowski. The Films of Samuel Fuller: If You Die, I'll Kill You!. Wesleyan University Press. 2008. 246pp.
Samuel Fuller. A Third Face: My Tale of Writing, Fighting, and Filmmaking. Hal Leonard Corporation. 2004. 592pp. Posthumous, completed by Jerome Henry Rudes and Christa Lang Fuller.
Nicholas Garnham. Samuel Fuller. Viking Press. 1972. 176pp.
Phil Hardy. Samuel Fuller. Praeger. 1970. 144pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.515)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.219)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.120)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.207)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.161)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.317)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.317-19)
- The St. James Encyclopedia of Film Directors (pp.185-88)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications