|R. K. Narayan|
Author (10-Oct-1906 13-May-2001)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
G. N. Agnihotri. Indian Life and Problems in the Novels of Mulk Raj Anand, Raja Rao, and R. K. Narayan. Shalabh Prakashan. 1993. 172pp.
Suresh Chandra. Fresh Perspectives on Fiction: Mulk Raj Anand, R.K. Narayan and Raja Rao. Anmol Publications. 2005. 300pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.173)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.718)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.387)
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.545)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications