|William J. Brennan|
Judge (25-Apr-1906 24-Jul-1997)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Hunter R. Clark. Justice Brennan: The Great Conciliator. New York: Birch Lane Press. 1995.
Roger Goldman; David Gallen. Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.: Freedom First. New York: Carroll & Graf. 1994.
Peter H. Irons. Brennan vs. Rehnquist: The Battle for the Constitution. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. 1994. 380pp.
Seth Stern; Stephen Wermiel. Justice Brennan: Liberal Champion. New York: Houghton Mifflin. 2010. 688pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.134)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.95)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.134)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.62)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.59)
- Who Runs Washington? (p.44)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.86)
- International Who's Who 1960 (p.116)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.32)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.167)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications