|King Edward III|
Royalty (13-Nov-1312 21-Jun-1377)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Clifford J. Rogers. War Cruel and Sharp: English Strategy under Edward III, 1327-1360. Woodbridge: Boydell Press. 2000.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.465)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (p.98)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.232)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.163)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.188)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.74)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2021 Soylent Communications