Poet (9-Aug-1922 2-Dec-1985)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
B. C. Bloomfield. Philip Larkin: A Bibliography 1933-1976. London: Faber and Faber. 1979. 187pp.
B. C. Bloomfield. Philip Larkin: A Bibliography, 1933-1994. New Castle, DE: Oak Knoll Press. 2001. 256pp.
Philip Larkin. Selected Letters of Philip Larkin, 1940-1985. London: Faber & Faber. 1992. 791pp.
Bruce Martin. Philip Larkin. Twayne. 1978. 166pp.
Janice Rossen. Philip Larkin: His Life's Work. University of Iowa Press. 1989. 156pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.426)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.141)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.834-36)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.580)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.401)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.289)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.183)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.303)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.22)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications