Singer (25-May-1929 2-Jul-2007)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Bridget Paolucci. Beverly Sills. Chelsea House. 1990. 111pp.
Beverly Sills. Bubbles: A Self-Portrait. New York: Bobbs Merrill. 1976. 240pp. Also a revised edition in 1981 as Bubbles: An Encore.
Beverly Sills; with Lawrence Linderman. Beverly: An Autobiography. Toronto: Bantam Books. 1987. 369pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Harvard Concise Dictionary of Music and Musicians (p.611)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.649)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1350)
- Current Biography, 1969 Yearbook (pp.397-400)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.462)
- The Oxford Dictionary of Music (p.814)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.942)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.669)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.429)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.454)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.82)
- Musicians Since 1900 (pp.773-79)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications