Comic (28-Jun-1946 20-May-1989)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Neenyah Ostrom. What Really Killed Gilda Radner? Frontline Reports on the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Epidemic. New York, NY: That New Magazine. 1991. 392pp.
Gilda Radner. It's Always Something. New York: Simon and Schuster. 1989. 191pp.
David Saltman. Gilda: An Intimate Portrait. Chicago, IL: Contemporary Books. 1992. 246pp.
Alan Zweibel. Bunny Bunny: Gilda Radner: A Sort of Love Story. New York: Villard Books. 1994. 191pp. Memorial and personal reflections of Gilda, by an SNL writer.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1152)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.407)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.595)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.4, p.162)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications