Business (born 18-Jul-1950)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Tom Bower. Branson. London: Fourth Estate Ltd.. 2000. 384pp.
Richard Branson. Losing My Virginity: How I've Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way. Virgin Books. 1998. 408pp.
Mick Brown. Richard Branson: The Authorized Biography. Headline. 1998. 544pp.
Tim Jackson. Richard Branson, Virgin King: Inside Richard Branson's Business Empire. Random House. 1998. 448pp.
Brian Jones; Bertrand Piccard. The Last Great Adventure: The Inside Story of Richard Branson and Per Lindstrand's Dramatic Non-Stop Round the World Balloon Flight. Headline. 1999. 314pp.
Manfred F. R. Kets de Vries; with Elizabeth Florent-Treacy. The New Global Leaders: Richard Branson, Percy Barnevik, and David Simon. Jossey-Bass. 1999. 188pp.
- Twitter: @richardbranson
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.204)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.69)
- The Book of the British Rich (p.46)
- Movers & Shakers: The 100 Most Influential Figures in Modern Business (pp.134-36)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.58)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.31)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2021 Soylent Communications