Film Director (16-Mar-1941 26-Nov-2018)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Fabien S. Gerard; Thomas Jefferson Kline; Bruce H. Sklarew (editors). Bernardo Bertolucci: Interviews. University Press of Mississippi. 2000. 276pp.
Thomas Jefferson Kline. Bertolucci's Dream Loom: A Psychoanalytic Study of Cinema. University of Massachusetts Press. 1987. 206pp.
Robert Phillip Kolker. Bernardo Bertolucci. Oxford University Press. 1985. 258pp.
Yosefa Loshitsky. The Radical Faces of Godard and Bertolucci. Wayne State University Press. 1995. 288pp.
Bruce H. Sklarew (editor). Bertolucci's The Last Emperor: Multiple Takes. Wayne State University Press. 1998. 272pp.
Claretta Tonetti. Bernardo Bertolucci: The Cinema of Ambiguity. Twayne. 1995. 281pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.131)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.70)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.148)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.220)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.56)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.33)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.58)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.46)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.44)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.45)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.81)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.78-83)
- The St. James Encyclopedia of Film Directors (pp.44-48)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.147)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.52)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.24)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.59)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications