Author (29-Nov-1918 6-Sep-2007)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Madeleine L'Engle. Two-Part Invention: The Story of a Marriage. New York: Farrar Straus & Giroux. 1988. 232pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.433)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.84)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.131)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.9)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications