Actor (31-Aug-1897 14-Apr-1975)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Michael Burrows. Charles Laughton and Fredric March. St. Austell, Cornwall, England: Primestyle. 1969. 41pp.
Deborah C. Peterson. Fredric March: Craftsman First, Star Second. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press. 1996. 320pp.
Lawrence J. Quirk. The Films of Fredric March. New York: Citadel Press. 1971. 253pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.456)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.925)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.359)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.303)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.215)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.354)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.264)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.562)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.296)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications