Film Director (5-Jun-1928 14-Nov-1991)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Don Radovich. Tony Richardson: A Bio-Bibliography. Greenwood Press. 1995. 279pp.
Tony Richardson. The Long-Distance Runner: An Autobiography. New York: William Morrow. 1993. 368pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.596)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1187)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.473)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.454)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.735)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.422)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.342)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications