Politician (5-Jan-1928 19-Apr-2021)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Steven M. Gillon. The Democrats' Dilemma: Walter F. Mondale and the Liberal Legacy. Columbia University Press. 1992. 256pp.
Finlay Lewis. Mondale: Portrait of an American Politician. Perennial Library. 1984. 294pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.489)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1028)
- Current Biography, 1969 Yearbook (pp.293-96)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.349)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.508)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.349)
- Biographical Dictionary of the Left (vol.2, pp.493-96)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.180)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2021 Soylent Communications