Economist (27-Feb-1867 29-Apr-1947)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Robert Loring Allen. Irving Fisher: A Biography. Cambridge, MA: Blackwell Publishers. 1993. 324pp.
Robert W. Dimand; John Geanakoplos (editors). Celebrating Irving Fisher: The Legacy of a Great Economist. Blackwell Publishers. 2005. 456pp.
Irving N. Fisher. My Father, Irving Fisher. New York: Comet Press Books. 1956. 352pp.
Irving Norton Fisher. A Bibliography of the Writings of Irving Fisher. Yale University Press. 1961. 543pp.
Hans E. Loef; Hans G. Monissen (editors). The Economics of Irving Fisher: Reviewing the Scientific Work of a Great Economist. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar. 1999. 343pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Webster's American Biographies (p.346)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.238)
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.226)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.223)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.198)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications